Why Choose Canyon Echo Dental?
Just like choosing a physician, you want to choose someone who is excellent in their field and someone you can build a relationship with.
Canyon Echo Dental wants YOU to feel like:
- You can ask questions and not feel badly about doing so.
- You have a Dentist who takes the time to explain things to you and has your best interest at heart.
- You have a Dentist who is technically superior, and demands superior results from the products, labs and equipment that support their work.
- You have a Dentist who makes you feel as if you are an important member of their extended family and that they are your partner in oral health.
What to Expect on Your 1st Visit
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your oral health and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please provide us with the following information when arriving for your appointment.
- Referral source.
- A list of your current medications.
- If you have dental insurance, please provide the necessary card to help us confirm your plan benefits and file your claims correctly.
If your prior dentist has taken x-rays within the past year, you may request them to be forwarded to our office prior to your first visit at Canyon Echo Dental
Scheduling Your Appointment
We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. Please make us aware if you have pain or an emergency situation and every attempt will be made to see you that day.
Our priority is providing exceptional service and care to our patients. At Canyon Echo Dental, we make every effort to stay on schedule to minimize your wait. Due to the fact Dr. Susie provides many types of dental services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.